Welcome to Diversity Class
Our class teacher is Mr Walas.
You can now follow us on Twitter: @diversityPPS. See what we have been doing this week!
This website has all the past SAT papers free for you to download. We have been using these in class to prepare for the real things, starting with the older tests and working our way towards the most recent papers. We appreciate that some Mums and Dads might like to go through SAT style questions with their children to give them additional support, so please feel free to look at these papers with your children. However, we do ask that you leave the more recent tests (2010-2014) for the children to complete under test conditions at school in order to ensure that we can carry out accurate assessments. Thank you for your ongoing support.
- It is an expectation that children read every night either to themselves or to an adult and write in their Reading Records.
- If your child finishes their book, the TreeTops reading scheme has some questions in the front cover to test your child’s comprehension of what they have read.
- Children should also learn and practise their times tables.
- Spelling group homework is set every week and to be handed in the following week.
- Multiple Options Homework is set on Wednesday and is expected back on Monday morning the week after next. The minimum for Diversity class is three pieces, however children are free to do more if they wish. One English and one Maths task must be completed.